• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this the new superclone RM (RMUL2 / SONIC)

NickNickNickk

4/6/21
These recent posts from an instagram seller seem to be it:

Stay away. These are reps yes. But they have made some minor mods and selling them for 10k $ or more.

Better to find a modder who can switch glass and order custom case for ya …

These are not The same ones in truetime

seanizcool

Known Member
3/9/21
Look at the balance wheel, it's just the BBR movement, I got all excited when I saw the 1300 price, thinking it'd be an actual clone but it's definitely not

Reactions: krkqm2008

Prizon

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Patron
Certified
10/11/21
the actual clone exists, costs 50-60k based on a modified vaucher movement

Reactions: j21

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Big pass for me. Ridiculous they ask this amount for such rep. very rough decoration on the movement. You can even see the brown lasercut on the mainspring wheels, RUML2 error, NTPT looks like a zebra,

Reactions: ywg

ywg

3/7/17
Big pass for me. Ridiculous they ask this amount for such rep. very rough decoration on the movement. You can even see the brown lasercut on the mainspring wheels, RUML2 error, NTPT looks like a zebra,
100%. It is absurd to charge such money for such a product. I hope ZF get their hands on the movement and manage to get a better finished decoration and no laser marks on the mainspring wheels, and hopefully no big red jewel :) And if they could adjust the balance regulators a bit so they are not that visible it would be even better! :)

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Maker of Sonic RM
You Got This Lets Go GIF by Sonic The Hedgehog

OffshoreNL

20/2/21
Europe
These are the clones we need, these are The best copys i have seen in the RM game. Hope they will be mass produced by someone and sold to a Fear price
Not just RM, check the AP section. Some frosted models with real diamonds for 2,5k according to the seller on WhatsApp (for the frosted open worked with rainbow bezel). Also some complete frankens with FPJ movement on sale there as well.

Reactions: NickNickNickk

NickNickNickk

4/6/21
Not just RM, check the AP section. Some frosted models with real diamonds for 2,5k according to the seller on WhatsApp (for the frosted open worked with rainbow bezel). Also some complete frankens with FPJ movement on sale there as well.
Yeah my head hurts scrolling trough these. Real f diamonds and sapphires . Looks awsome. But i have a low budget soo…