• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is This The Black Bay Chrono TWS V2?

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
Hi all,

I know the only rep of this watch was a terrible copy, but I couldn’t handle it anymore after handling the gen at the AD and asked trusty to source one for me. Below is one of my QC photos and it looks like it’s been updated. Better sunken subdials, better dial text and bezel. I added this pic to the old thread but making it clear here for anyone else who has been waiting for an update with this rep.

Reactions: Teoem

Yacht-Monster

Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
Hi,

May I ask which TD did you purchase from?

Thanks
Trusty, but he doesn’t have it listed. I sent him the puretime link and he sourced it. All the TDs can get the same watches, but they don’t all list the same stuff on their website. I thought it’ it’d be the old version so I was really surprised when the images arrived.

Reactions: Teoem

tomtom1009

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/8/20
That's my point of the thread. I asked Trusty to source the crappy rep as listed on puretime and a he got a better model. Either way I'm happy.
Could you please share you qc pics if you mind, i see that your v2 version has also updated pushers and i’m interested to see what else they got updated

Here a pic of my v1 version :

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
The bezel text and placement of text on the rep is still way off… you can see on the gen the numerals are thinner and placed on the edge of the bezel.

Although the date is sunken, the date window placement and size is also not very accurate on the rep.

Here is the Gen

Yacht-Monster

Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
Could you please share you qc pics if you mind, i see that your v2 version has also updated pushers and i’m interested to see what else they got updated

Here a pic of my v1 version :
Lots to be fussy about, but till I can get the gen then this will scratch the itch. Definitely an upgrade on the old model. Subdials and bezel are better, but the date wheel is still small and the crystal needs more dome. The crown is engraved, not raised but that’s not a huge concern for me.

This will be my daily watch for work and general BS. The strap is actually very nice and comfortable.

Hopefully ZF get onto this. Silly that they haven’t yet. My AD has almost every Tudor available except this model (which has a huge wait list). Mind boggling that ZF rep most of the BB line so well but haven’t attempted one of Tudors best watches.

Reactions: Twinny and Teoem