• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this guy for real or is he selling Rep's?

D

d4m.test

Well, his feedback is very good for someone dealing in watches. 99.8 is pretty hard to get because watch buyers are notorious jack asses.
Several of his auctions seem to be selling well below market value, and some are right where they should be.
Thanks for the tip, I might keep an eye on this seller if I ever get some cash.

mbpiedra

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/4/09
Most people shopping on eBay don't know a rep from a Gen. I have also noticed that his auctions tend to jump in price towards the last hour of a listing which is usually how eBay works.

I emailed him on one of his items and asked for a serial number and he sent me a partion only with xxx in the last digits. Wouldn't send a full serial number that I could look up.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
He is legit and he is on my favorite sellers list. I am not one of his customers, yet but I he has a good reputation and an acquaintance of mine gave him good marks about a year ago.

Oh and I wouldn't give the serial number out either, I wouldn't take it personally. :D

exeekias

24/11/08
That's good to know R2. I've been keeping an eye on his auctions for about 6 months now and while I'm no expert, I haven't seen anything he's put up in the way of Breitlings or Omegas that doesn't look legit to me, at least from the pictures. I only mention those two brands because I haven't paid attention to his other offerings.

oh, and it's nice to see your name in the proper color now. r2d4 was the red droid, right? :)

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
his t series sub has a buy it now price of $4,126.32, it's a 3,000.00 watch. i can buy a year old sub for that price.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
hk45ca said:
his t series sub has a buy it now price of $4,126.32, it's a 3,000.00 watch. i can buy a year old sub for that price.

That is why I watch for the no reserves. :wink:

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
I have bought at least 4 gens from him. IMO, he is 100% legit. perfect service and products every time ;)

mbpiedra

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/4/09
Thanks, I consistently check his auctions. He has a lot of no reserve auctions and sometimes deals can be had. I heard through another source that he may have a big business in Gen watch leasing and sells watches that come back off lease. Leasing cars, leasing watches, what's next? Leasing a wife? Mine is about to kill me, since she is asking what these Paypal charges are that keep hitting our accounts.

Alpha Dog Omega

Renowned Member
10/3/08
There are a couple of guys like this on the bay. They sell watches from Japan. All that I've seen seem to be legit. They sell so many, once and awhile one gets "through" at a good price. Hope this helps.