• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this a good Rep?

DavidReps

Horology Curious
19/4/13
So im just getting into buying replica watches...

i spotted this one on ioffer, im not sure if its good but it looks pretty awesome and it comes with a box etc.

Now im only buying one for $85, because i dont have that much money but i mean this doesnt have to be one to one. if the helium valve or whatever is 2mm in the wrong direction, im not bothered. the only thing i care about is that if im wearing it, it doesnt look blatantly fake.

http://www.ioffer.com/i/514291936

First post!

DavidReps

Horology Curious
19/4/13
Also not, do you think this will have the sweeping movement or the jaggy tick?

Painter6

30/11/12
It is what it is.....an 80 dollar rep. You can find better here with one of the TDs.

DavidReps

Horology Curious
19/4/13
And really the point im trying to put across is that i dont want the watch to come and look like its a sekonda with a drawn on "Omega" Logo

DocEdelschick

I'm Pretty Popular
15/9/12
so dont pay crap for a watch then. Thet sell fantastic reps of this watch in the price range of 200-250.

DavidReps

Horology Curious
19/4/13
so dont pay crap for a watch then. Thet sell fantastic reps of this watch in the price range of 200-250.

As ive said previously, im not exactly in the best situation finacially, i just wanted to ask if this is a decent rep?

ATLninerfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
2/1/13
To answer your question, it's a crappy rep. I would save that $80 and stack it up, then buy a way nicer one from a TD here.

RWI TD's

Hyster

29/7/06
If you buy that, you will put it in a drawer in a month and then it will stay there, save the cash and when you can, buy something better from one of the TDs here.

Painter6

30/11/12
If you want to save a little money, you could watch the m2m sales for one to pop up. There seems to be one every few days.

ATLninerfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
2/1/13
WBK can get you a cheap 21j PO rep easy. Your looking more like $115-$125, but at least it will be a "decent" rep and pretty close to your price range. He won't have one listed in his section, but email/PM him and he can source one for you. He got me one when I was just starting out.

WBK Section

DavidReps

Horology Curious
19/4/13
Do your research... for $80 from a TD you can get something much better. If you want a direction, its the RWI homepage with all the TD's listed. Mostly all of them will have something up your ally

As example, and not endorsing anyone but
http://www.puretime.co/product/planet-ocean-45mm-lite/

Wow, that one looks excellent! it looks built well aswell! but is that rep a good one, like has serial numbes on it or something?

and another question, do they ship to the uk?

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12
One thing for sure, the datewheel color is the biggest tell. Might as well get from Mary or Narikaa