• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this a 42mm or 45mm P.O.?

msap7222

Known Member
28/3/11
Where is it measured across? I measured this UNDER the bezel - i.e. CASE DIAMETER.

Also, how close is this to UPO? Or is it a v1, v2 or what? The dual is a warm matte black, AR seems ok, keeps great time, winds buttery smooth after 2 years of once a fortnight wrist time. Has operating He.

Thanks in advance

ju5yguga.jpg

4y9avyha.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

msap7222

Known Member
28/3/11
Also, the bracelet is well built but where it joins the lugs at the case it doesn't sit right, sorry about pic quality, but you'll see what I mean hopefully

dysavuqu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

It's a 45.5mm po. Not sure of the version though, I think maybe a v4 but I'm no omega expert.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Thats a 45mm. I think i can see a happy feet logo? Maybe a 4th generation one.

msap7222

Known Member
28/3/11
Is "Ultimate" a V5?

If so does it address the Happy Feet issue?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
V4 was only 42mm and it's not a UPO.

Just by the bezel teeth it's a 45mm. And from the position of the HEV it's most likely one of Narikaa's cheap one's. Great quality for the price but less than $100 new.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Is "Ultimate" a V5?

If so does it address the Happy Feet issue?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

V4 was only 42mm and it's not a UPO.

Just by the bezel teeth it's a 45mm. And from the position of the HEV it's most likely one of Narikaa's cheap one's. Great quality for the price but less than $100 new.

UPO (Ultimate Planet Ocean) doesn't come with a generation, its always UPO as KBH says.
The 4th generation i told you was just to help you estimate the age of it, most likely is the UPO that was produced along with the 4th generation PO.
And yes, the latest version of UPO has no happy feet.