• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this a 1.5 ploprof

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
I was told by my dealer that it was 1.5 version. But I was just curious as to what version it might be and to confirm it

IMAG1259.jpg

IMAG1260.jpg

IMAG1258.jpg

IMAG1261.jpg

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
No idea Coldi :) but wasn't version 2 the start of the correct 'no happy feet' versions? This one has happy feet, so must be pre-version 2 anyway.

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
It's a v2. Serial no. Is v2. Caseback is two piece and the Bezel only turns when the button is turned. White still has happy feet on the v2

It's a v2. Serial no. Is v2. Caseback is two piece and the Bezel only turns when the button is turned. White still has happy feet on the V2.

frankt8242

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/06
Looks like V2 to me...>>>

The relatively weak bezel lume is a tell....Along with the ser# and caseback....

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
I can't ever remember seeing a V2 with happy feets...

I did read somewhere where someone popped the logo off and trimmed the Omega symbol with an Xacto knife to make it right....

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww... just tried doing a search for ploprof+xacto knife and this was the first result:

A 20-year-old man cut off his penis early Wednesday in Fremont with an X-Acto knife, police said.

Officers were called to a home on the 4300 block of Mowry Avenue about 2 a.m. by the man’s brother, said police Detective Bill Veteran.

The victim was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol, Veteran said. The reason for his action is unknown.

Officers recovered the organ. The man, whose name was withheld, was hospitalized in hopes that doctors could reattach it, Veteran said. He also faces a psychological evaluation, police said.

credit: http://blog.sfgate.com/crime/2012/06/06/man-severs-penis-with-x-acto-knife/