• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is there any REP available? 26238ST.OO.A340CA.01

Entavio

2/9/13
Hello ist there any "high"rep available of this beauty?

26238ST.OO.A340CA.01

26238st.oo.a340ca.01.jpeg

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
Ok I change my answer it looks amazing …. Perhaps there are more pictures available and also the informations about price and TD to buy it :)
You can find the TD-Boutiques here …
Well, this TD is quite pricey but quality is ok 👌

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Oh you guys. :ROFLMAO:

The crowd is merciless. Now before I’m being massacred by you savages, @Entavio that watch I posted is gen. I was just messing with you but naturally the best of RWI had to congregate and escalate the little fun I planned. One drop of blood in the ocean and the sharks crowd in. :LOL:

To answer your question:
There is a rep of the 26238ST but the dial and straps colors are off, the datewheel font and background colors are off and the subdial positions are off. I wouldn’t consider it a good rep.
But with the production of the clone 4404 cal (which I hope to see soon), a decent rep is definitely possible. You just need to be patient and wait for it.
My apologies for messing with you and for this gang and their usual craziness. We are mostly harmless I promise.

DarioM6611

‘Good fences make good neighbors.’
Supporter
6/8/23
Italy
I had already feared it.... thanks in any case for the information and also the entertainment ;)
Maybe - and I am not kidding at all - you can buy the rep pointed to you by @legend and then ask him for a modification. He is one of the best modders here, and AP are his bestsellers. Maybe he can change the dial and strap at least.