• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

is there a tutorial for changing the UPO insert?

CPTony

2/10/11
i have a new bezel insert for my UPO and I want to change it but I don't want to mess up with it.
I have searched for a tutorial here but I could not find it...can anyone give me some info or pointing me to an existing post please?

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Well you cant find one, cause it cant be done...

Well it can with a hard mod, just a couple of members have done it.

But a tutorial isn't available. If you just want to change the insert, well for that there is good tutorial!

spdu4ia

25/7/12
For just the insert use a small knife and insert it between the bezel and the case. Be careful not to scratch the case. Twist the knife and the whole bezel should pop out. Then pop out the insert and glue the new one in. Snap bezel back on and BAM. Shouldn't take more than 15 min taking your time.

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
yes, there is. I've posted it up here as well as the "other forum". You can do a search on PO insert and my userid name. No graphics, just text, as I didn't bother to document my tutorial at the time of swapping. It was only an afterthought of posting it, as I figured it might help someone.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
yes, there is. I've posted it up here as well as the "other forum". You can do a search on PO insert and my userid name. No graphics, just text, as I didn't bother to document my tutorial at the time of swapping. It was only an afterthought of posting it, as I figured it might help someone.

Have you done a bezel swap on an UPO? I want to see that, link?

He is talking about UPO, not PO, just for the record...

spdu4ia

25/7/12
If I read it correctly he just wants to change the insert.... But sometimes I no read so good.

Itsameamario

Known Member
5/8/12
Does anyone know how much better the wholesaleoutlet990 insert is vs. the one supplied on the rep?!