• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is there a 42mm Planet Ocean rep with Ceramic insert?

scoobysti

Known Member
28/7/12
naw they never made a 42mm with ceramic insert, only the 45mm UPOs, i decided to buy a 45mm one b/c of this and I must say, it looks perfect even on my 6.5" wrist

ichi

25/4/12
yes... im wearing it right now. order it from hont

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ichi

25/4/12
in case my reply looked like i was confirming scooby's post i was saying he was incorrect... it does come in 42mm, i have one on right now... pic incoming

IMGP4708.jpg

IMGP4705.jpg

prsist

Known Member
1/2/09
Where can one acquire such a masterpiece?

1. Great lookin watch.
2. I can't read, Hont, gotcha.

ichi

25/4/12
it comes on bracelet, which looks nice... but i stuck leather on for personal comfort. I am not a huge fan of the way the PO bracelet fits me... sizing it is also a pain.

ichi

25/4/12
I haven't seen the gen side by side with this so I cannot answer that with any authority. What I can say is that it is at least as good as the v5 PO as some people have said its the same caseset. The dial is better imo and is really beautiful. the caseback is perfect, the insert color looks nice and the pearl seems to be the achilles heel. mine is pretty decent and i have no issues with it, but some photos of a couple others i have seen left some to be desired. hope that helps...

i whole heartedly give this an enthusiastic thumbs up and have no reservations recommending it to anyone. it is a steal at 225$ USD especially considering how much reps have increased in price this past year.

be prepared to wait an extra week or two on these. they are hard to get and the maker was having trouble sourcing a couple parts due to raids when I was awaiting mine.

cheers

thran

9/7/12
I haven't seen the gen side by side with this so I cannot answer that with any authority. What I can say is that it is at least as good as the v5 PO as some people have said its the same caseset. The dial is better imo and is really beautiful. the caseback is perfect, the insert color looks nice and the pearl seems to be the achilles heel. mine is pretty decent and i have no issues with it, but some photos of a couple others i have seen left some to be desired. hope that helps...

i whole heartedly give this an enthusiastic thumbs up and have no reservations recommending it to anyone. it is a steal at 225$ USD especially considering how much reps have increased in price this past year.

be prepared to wait an extra week or two on these. they are hard to get and the maker was having trouble sourcing a couple parts due to raids when I was awaiting mine.

cheers

where did you end up getting it from if we i dont mind asking , just so i can see it on their website

CoolRob

I'm Pretty Popular
19/2/10
It looks very nice with leather strap. I may have to try that on my PO

in case my reply looked like i was confirming scooby's post i was saying he was incorrect... it does come in 42mm, i have one on right now... pic incoming

IMGP4708.jpg

IMGP4705.jpg

dsmdave

Renowned Member
15/1/11
Man, this is a good looking watch. I'll have to pick one of these up. Is this supposed to be the rep. of the cal 8500 ?

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Looks nice ichi, great wristshot, strap looks really good on it. You are the only other person I know that picked one of these PO's up! ;) The dial is really cool isn't it?!

ichi

25/4/12
Looks nice ichi, great wristshot, strap looks really good on it. You are the only other person I know that picked one of these PO's up! ;) The dial is really cool isn't it?!

Thanks man, it sure is lovely. Pretty happy with it overall.

Again, to those asking... check Hont's thread for info and additional photos.

This is actually a rep of the liquid metal, one of the final 2500s