• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is there a 1:1 or close of the Master Control Memovox?

Vanderlust

Horology Curious
3/7/21
I've been considering a gen Master Control for some time but am split on whether it can be dressed down enough to be suitable for daily wear (with using a brown/tan leather strap for example). I've always loved dressy and clean watch faces that are dressed down with sporty, military or tan straps. Just really appeals to me.

Opinions on gen forums on how suitable the Master Control is for this are very divided. The Memovox version looks less dressy as it's a bit more busy and sporty, maybe that's a better option?

I'm thinking to try a rep of it for a while then decide - I think it would have to be a good rep so it didn't actually put me off the watch though? Anyone went this direction before, or knows of a really good version of this watch?

I've also never had a white face before and am unsure how I'll take to that (always had either dark blue or black faces on watches). This dark brown strap looks perfect too.

Hero.jpg

Seb75

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/12/22
Paris, France
Hey, I see nobody ever replied to your post. What did you end up doing?
I have a memovox timer : love the blue, but the regular one is very nice too. I have a TT geophysic and its plain white, just like the reg memovox (from 2020 onwards) - I dont get bored of it, it strikes as an elegant all-around piece. Put a blue leather strap or something on it and its a beater.

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
I just saw this on trustytime today, closest thing to a memovox I have seen.

JL0102B - Master Memovax World Time SS/LE Black Asia 21J​

$118.00​