• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is the VC overseas Dual Time as awesome as it looks?

Sirmoog

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/24
Came across the VC Overseas Dual time, and it looks cool. Always wanting new and interesting multi zone watches for international travel. I have a Sky Dweller, but you know, those aren’t yet great reps.
I see some TDs offer a TWA rep version of this VC watch. Asian 23J automatic movement. Any experience out there with it!
Date, second time zone, am/pm, and power reserve. Does it get better?

Reactions: supatime

Sirmoog

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/24
Came across the VC Overseas Dual time, and it looks cool. Always wanting new and interesting multi zone watches for international travel. I have a Sky Dweller, but you know, those aren’t yet great reps.
I see some TDs offer a TWA rep version of this VC watch. Asian 23J automatic movement. Any experience out there with it!
Date, second time zone, am/pm, and power reserve. Does it get better?
I confirmed with one of the TDs that this watch is available. Anyone have experience with the watch or the factory? My standards usually are to have a rep that isn’t obviously a rep. Whatever is easily visible should be close to gen. Similar weight would also be nice.