• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is it true?

countit

22/5/10
I saw this sales thread here on RWI. The seller clearly has a PO in which the logo on the face does not have the "happy feet" that we've commonly identified in the "ultimate version."

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/...ean-upo-no-63335?t=63335&highlight=happy+feet

So, is it true? Is there a NEW Ultimate PO that has no happy feet? It certainly seems like it is, but I have a couple questions:

• Is it made in the Noobfactory?
  • Which trusted dealers are offering this version?
  • Are there any other flaws that anyone can see?

OmegaUPO030-1.jpg

OmegaUPO016.jpg

flyfisher

27/8/10
I do not know about "new" UPO, but the 45.5 that I recently received from RM does not have the happy feet. It is exactly as the one you show above without the pumpkin numbers. Runs great, though I am having an issue with the clasp. It will not stay latched. Lay is sending me a replacement. I have no idea which factory it came from. I do know that I ordered it October 2nd and was informed he could not find one with a bracelet and I had to wait for the next factory run October 18. It took a couple more weeks to get it to me. In this case he skipped the normal QC pics. I just received an email that it had been shipped. I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived.