• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is it the last version of the PO ?

coop

OG member in the Lou
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
St. Louis
It looks to be. I love these! Although I would go with an orange bezel.

romeo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/5/07
coop said:

Is this chrono version based on the UPO? I have been searching to find out as much as I can about this version. I am trying to choose between the UPO and th PO chrono. Any links or info would help.

Thanks

coop

OG member in the Lou
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
St. Louis
romeo said:
coop said:

Is this chrono version based on the UPO? I have been searching to find out as much as I can about this version. I am trying to choose between the UPO and th PO chrono. Any links or info would help.

Thanks

Yes. But its not near as accurate. The subdial spacing is not right as the gen has a omega modified valjous7750. There are a few versions of these going around. Make sure you get one with the serial # on the back of the lug at 7, as these are the latest. TWP(Epoch) and TTK have had these. I believe silix has it as well.

Yannou

10/2/07
EU
coop said:
romeo said:
coop said:

Thanks

Yes. But its not near as accurate. The subdial spacing is not right as the gen has a omega modified valjous7750. There are a few versions of these going around. Make sure you get one with the serial # on the back of the lug at 7, as these are the latest. TWP(Epoch) and TTK have had these. I believe silix has it as well.

And Ruby too.. :lol:

romeo

3/5/07
I think I am going to get a non chrono UPO. Black bezel, black dial, non orange numbers. The orange is tempting too, a good buddy of mine has one and it's sweet. This will be my first rep purchase. I want to get two watches at the same time. What should my other one be?

1. Omega SMP chrono
2. Breitling SOSF
3. ?

Other ideas are welcome. As you can see I like hefty/diver/sport watches. I am open to a Pam 212 or 253 too, but becauseI don't know them very well so I would be able to tell how accurate they are.

trevor2079

Renowned Member
2/5/07
romeo said:
I think I am going to get a non chrono UPO. Black bezel, black dial, non orange numbers. The orange is tempting too, a good buddy of mine has one and it's sweet. This will be my first rep purchase. I want to get two watches at the same time. What should my other one be?

1. Omega SMP chrono
2. Breitling SOSF
3. ?

Other ideas are welcome. As you can see I like hefty/diver/sport watches. I am open to a Pam 212 or 253 too, but becauseI don't know them very well so I would be able to tell how accurate they are.

Both are good choices. The AR and dial on the Steelfish are a thing of beauty.
IMHO the Breitling is a closer rep. In any case I have both the SMP and SOSF and I wear them often.

romeo

3/5/07
trevor2079 said:
romeo said:

1. Omega SMP chrono
2. Breitling SOSF
3. ?

Both are good choices. The AR and dial on the Steelfish are a thing of beauty.
IMHO the Breitling is a closer rep. In any case I have both the SMP and SOSF and I wear them often.

I know I will get the UPO. As for the other immediate choice... still not sure. I am leaning toward the steelfish. I will grab the SMP Chrono later.