• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is It Safe To Buy a Watch In USA From Anywhere?

Emilly

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/11/18
Toronto
Hay Friends,

So after a long time im here to discuss a main issue that i m facing now a days, I want to buy a watch (cost: $3000) but the website isn't open in my region even I <external link deleted> and try it like I thought may be it was due to the Geo-restriction but not getting success, nay help will be appreciated.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Can you be more specific? What watch, what website? Are you sure it's safe to buy?

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

restandrelaxation

Supporter
Certified
2/3/23
Northern Ireland
Hay Friends,

So after a long time im here to discuss a main issue that i m facing now a days, I want to buy a watch (cost: $3000) but the website isn't open in my region even I buy a VPN Deal and try it like I thought may be it was due to the Geo-restriction but not getting success, nay help will be appreciated.

Regards
I'm not sure where you are trying to buy from, I'm guessing it's a gen watch from a legitimate store, a lot of times when I try to purchase things from the US you need a US credit card.

Credit cards are country specific. There are ways around it but I'm not going to be the one to explain it all to you.

If you are struggling you could try Stackry, they manage credit card transactions and shipping to most countries but charge a fee.