• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is it moist or damp round your parts?

onionbag

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/4/11
Here in the UK, the Meteorological Office is predicting that this July will be the wettest since records began.

Personally I blame that book.

Fifty Shades Of Grey.

DARREN

9/9/08
Here in the UK, the Meteorological Office is predicting that this July will be the wettest since records began.

Personally I blame that book.

Fifty Shades Of Grey.

OB dont get me started on that, my missus is reading it at the mo, cant put it down..

******* ironing is mounting up, no washing been done , and tonight i had to cook my own tea..

Dont get me wrong i'm no chauvinist, but **** sort it out luv..

Dal..

Habanero

28/9/11
OB dont get me started on that, my missus is reading it at the mo, cant put it down..

******* ironing is mounting up, no washing been done , and tonight i had to cook my own tea..

Dont get me wrong i'm no chauvinist, but **** sort it out luv..

Dal..

Oh don't get me started I can really sympathise with you, there is nothing worse than a lazy house wife. :angry: Every time I go for a piss in the kitchen sink it's always full of washing up, I'm seriously thinking of trading her in lazy cow. :)

Member X

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/09
The only good thing about that stupid book is that it may spice things up in the bedroom :lol:

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
....usually between 9 and 10 pm, but mornings are the best!:maty:

sconehead

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/07
Oh don't get me started I can really sympathise with you, there is nothing worse than a lazy house wife. :angry: Every time I go for a piss in the kitchen sink it's always full of washing up, I'm seriously thinking of trading her in lazy cow. :)
Tsssssssssssk, you think your missus is lazy...mine thinks Dyson's a retired boxer...