• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

is hont replying to your emails ?

nejmehfan88

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/10/09
wondering if hont is getting back to you.
been 3 days since he cashed money, he sent me pics of the watches, but no email since then.

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
If you received pictures, then he waits for you to say ok. If you said ok, he has very likely shipped them already. Ask him for the tracking number, be sure to include your details so he doesn't have to look it up.

Dr.Verylong

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
Yeah he's been a bit slow recently, probably just very busy. Sit back, relax and don't worry. Your watch will be on its way very soon.

nejmehfan88

Banned
2/10/09
this is second order from hont, he already has my info.
told me ok to ship 3 days ago, emailed him since then 3 time without reply from him.... pay more than 800$ for 2 watches.

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
About 5 days he told me he'd ship ASAP, haven't heard from him yet. I have faith in Hont.

I think his success is his biggest problem.

Dr.Verylong

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
Guys guys I'm sure he just too busy or something. It happened to me as well, when I paid him. Didn't hear from him for 2 days but then he replied and politely apologized for the delay but it was due having alot of orders to take care of. He's not the most trusted dealer here for no reason! Just relax and wait for him to reply, he should do it any time now!

cazIRL

Renowned Member
5/11/08
I ordered a watch box from him 4 days ago, tracking number says the package is currrently "Despatch from sorting centre GUANGZHOU"
He was extremely fast to respond and send pictures, he is one of the good guys so you should not worry :)

nopainnogain06

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/10/09
Guys guys I'm sure he just too busy or something. It happened to me as well, when I paid him. Didn't hear from him for 2 days but then he replied and politely apologized for the delay but it was due having alot of orders to take care of. He's not the most trusted dealer here for no reason! Just relax and wait for him to reply, he should do it any time now!

I must agree with you...

Guys dont worry about your watches and as somebody said, he is a victim of his success :notworthy:
I've ordered mine on friday, sent him a mail yesterday as regards to delivery and he replied today so NO WORRIES :)

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
I ordered my watch on saturday, he shipped it the same day and today it cleared customs and the expected delivery date is tmw. That's 5 working days delivery to the UK

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
Just placed an order with him. Took 24 hours after payment to hear from him again. Probably just very busy.

Benben

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/5/09
He has not replied to my email since 4 days ago.
I have faith with Hont, I just hope that everything is OK with him.

vanatic99

Known Member
16/9/09
I've been waiting to hear back from him for a couple of days too, but I know he will reply. He's just busy or taking a day or two off, which he deservers. I've ordered 6 watches from him in 3 seperate orders in the past month and everything has been picture perfect.

kid_charlemagne

Horology Curious
16/12/08
For every person here who has said they've ordered from Hont, there must be another 100 possibly 200 who haven't posted in this thread. Considering he does all the work himself, he must be REALLY busy.

I had absolutely no problems with him whatsoever, and would highly recommend him to anyone!