• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is Bond Wearing

fmac

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/6/06
In the new Bond film does he wear the 42mm or the 45mm planet Ocean?

It's looks to me like the 42mm black dial

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
45mm. You can see it from the datewheel positioning (more to the left on the dial)

craig_uhr.jpg

Novesh

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/06
it is very cool!

I am almost thinking about changing it out on my ultimate...but prolly not (=

jfreeman420

Known Member
28/7/06
Why don't they have Bond wearing the 007 watch in the movie? Because it looks stupid that's why. I think watches branded special editions for movies and celebrities are just dumb. It's not enough we advertise the watch company for free, but I refuse to promote movies and celebrities as well. Might as well carry a Dukes of Hazzard lunchbox to work as well.

Funny how Rolex isn't the Bond watch anymore. Probably because they refused to deface their timepieces. Imagine the Miami Vice Daytona?

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
I believe the Miami Vice watch was the Vacheron Constantine Malte Chronograph, valued at about $100,000. Sonny Crocket must really love his job! And yes, it was a gen worn throughout the movie, and given to the producer (can't recall his name) when finished.

Azkael

Known Member
28/11/06
Fox / Tubbs wore two different IWC's...

Black Port. Chrono with Silver Subdials during the daytime and an Aquatimer on rubber during the night.

Azkael

Known Member
28/11/06
I was talking about Ricardo Tubbs aka Jaime Fox, not Colin Farrell aka Sonny Crocket.

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
lol, I guess. Michael Mann wasn't buying Tubb's watches though.

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Azkael said:
Fox / Tubbs wore two different IWC's...

Black Port. Chrono with Silver Subdials during the daytime and an Aquatimer on rubber during the night.
... and Aquatimer on metal for the last scene.