• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IPF 15450st YG

Empereur

The guy using Google Translator
Supporter
Certified
27/8/23
France
I read this philosophy of yours in another thread, it makes a lot of sense ! Thanks @legend

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I read this philosophy of yours in another thread, it makes a lot of sense ! Thanks @legend
I would honestly like to see more owners enjoying their watches like you rather than guys worrying about one detail or another, or color variation when they know they are buying replica watches (which WILL come with a variety of flaws and oh a relatively friendly price tag which they will never bring up as not 1:1 🤣)
Congrats on your enlightenment.

Empereur

Supporter
Certified
27/8/23
France
a relatively friendly price tag

Exactly ! And that’s what people tend to forget, the price! The analogy is similar with a BMW e36 325i which was 80 times cheaper than a real M3. I'll be very happy to settle for a modest 325i :ROFLMAO:

Plus, I'm a gold guy, no point hoping for 1:1

A week ago, I was able to manipulate a solid gold GEN one, and even if I found them magnificent, I understood that my replicas brought me enough happiness for the investment they represent.

I'm not prepared to pay 80 times the price for 20% more pleasure, my passion isnt enough strong. But i understand people who loves so much a watche that they have to frankein or even buy a Gen one.

Reactions: legend

Empereur

Supporter
Certified
27/8/23
France
About the IPF 15450, you guys have to have really good tools to remove links. Way less simple than rolex replicas and really small screws and stems.
Screws are plated and very fragile. And the hole to push the stew is ridiculous ☹️

Im waiting my Bergeon tools now ...Cant use the watch for the moment... frustrating