• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Introduction - AMF Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 15400ST

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
We are happy to announce and introduce one of our MTO watches to you. This is a fully modded / frankened 15400ST Royal Oak.

The base that was used is the ZF as it is the best base for a build like this. It’s a good stock rep as is but as always, there are plenty of areas that can benefit from modding and additional work.
This specific piece can serve as a prime example for this model and is the recommended way to go for this. However modifications / parts can be changed or opted out of at your discretion.

Work performed on this piece includes:

ZF base as previously stated considering it’s the best option for this model in our opinion

Genuine, black 15400ST dial to emphasise the beauty of this watch and do the work performed proper justice

Movement has been serviced, regulated and rotor has been silenced. The movement here is a Miyota, their rotors tend to be extremely noisy, so we have decided to put an end to this right off the bat.

The chamfers and polished areas have been meticulously reworked to bring the bracelet, case and overall finish of the watch to the next and ultimate level. You will see the way the brushed parts sheen, the magic the refinished chamfers and work does in combination with lighting, pictures do not do it justice.

Pressure test to 6ATM

Re- setting and aligning of bezel screws to align in their respective cuts the way they should.

Let’s allow the pictures to do the talking

jOWjQi.jpg

jOUcXI.jpg

jOUgbc.jpg

jOWZUX.jpg

jOWzRb.jpg

jOWHhp.jpg

jOWKn5.jpg

Last edited:

ARBZ

Known Member
22/8/17
Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Last edited:

Bobjohnson1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/9/21
I’m interested in this watch in a 37mm with the blue face. Can that be arranged?

Frank Martin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/4/20
U.S.
We are happy to announce and introduce one of our MTO watches to you. This is a fully modded / frankened 15400ST Royal Oak.

The base that was used is the ZF as it is the best base for a build like this. It’s a good stock rep as is but as always, there are plenty of areas that can benefit from modding and additional work.
This specific piece can serve as a prime example for this model and is the recommended way to go for this. However modifications / parts can be changed or opted out of at your discretion.

Work performed on this piece includes:

ZF base as previously stated considering it’s the best option for this model in our opinion

Genuine, black 15400ST dial to emphasise the beauty of this watch and do the work performed proper justice

Movement has been serviced, regulated and rotor has been silenced. The movement here is a Miyota, their rotors tend to be extremely noisy, so we have decided to put an end to this right off the bat.

The chamfers and polished areas have been meticulously reworked to bring the bracelet, case and overall finish of the watch to the next and ultimate level. You will see the way the brushed parts sheen, the magic the refinished chamfers and work does in combination with lighting, pictures do not do it justice.

Waterproofing and pressure test to 6ATM

Re- setting and aligning of bezel screws to align in their respective cuts the way they should.

Let’s allow the pictures to do the talking

jOWjQi.jpg

jOUcXI.jpg

jOUgbc.jpg

jOWZUX.jpg

jOWzRb.jpg

jOWHhp.jpg

jOWKn5.jpg
Can you PM me the price?