• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Introducing AMF Patek Philippe Aquanaut 5167

CeramicLeaf

Horology Curious
17/8/20
Prices are not discuss because they are depending on which work is being carried out .One person may want something else, less , custom or genuine part to add , this will change the price and create unnecessary confusion. That is why we ask for individual discussion of the build desired before directly with us .A PM here, email or whatsapp message is totally ok, we will get back to every message as fast as possible. We will take time to advise and guide correctly .No one is paying a different price for the same build and we certainly are not trying to or taking advantage of anyone. Thank you for understanding.
That's kinda lame and unbiased. If you're really interested in the watch, man should message the seller. I can understand his point of view, because a lot of people are just window shopping...

In my personal experience this seller is very transparant and cautious (as you should be on the web these days). I just ordered a watch, and have to watch several weeks due Chinese Holidays, so I can't 100% vouch. But these first impression is very good.

daytonadude

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
11/2/23
CONUS
Any additional orders of this been delivered? Would be great to see some more photos before pulling the trigger

merlinp6619

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/8/21
I just wanna know what happened with the waterproofing incident and if it was resolved / fixed…..
No I gave up, the amount offered was insulting, overall very unimpressed with the watch, date wheel doesn’t align, clearly not waterproof. At a loss for what value I got for the extra $$ I won’t be buying again

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
For everyone complaining, there are about 20 other TDs you can go to, if it’s too much trouble to contact them via WhatApp, then go with snowbird trusted dealer. Obviously what happened here with the waterproofing was unfortunate, but seems like it’s being handled directly with the buyer. I’ve ordered 2 pieces from AMF and am waiting on a third, and they are a different level of quality, my watch maker asked me for their information after he sized one of them. So if it’s worth it for you to get a much higher quality rep, then follow their directions and contact them. If not, just go use another TD.

merlinp6619

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/8/21
For everyone complaining, there are about 20 other TDs you can go to, if it’s too much trouble to contact them via WhatApp, then go with snowbird trusted dealer. Obviously what happened here with the waterproofing was unfortunate, but seems like it’s being handled directly with the buyer. I’ve ordered 2 pieces from AMF and am waiting on a third, and they are a different level of quality, my watch maker asked me for their information after he sized one of them. So if it’s worth it for you to get a much higher quality rep, then follow their directions and contact them. If not, just go use another TD.
Being able to go another TD in the future isn’t much of a comfort though, doesn’t help really.

And the waterproofing issue wasn’t sorted. I’ve had much better service from other TDs for watches I’ve spent much much less on.

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
Fair point for you, I’ve gotten much better customer service from them. My comment was more towards people bitching about having to take the extraordinary step of Whatsapping for a price quote and order.

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
How much?

Any reason you didn’t relume the White hands to match the green plots?

precisely my question too

Regarding this question which keeps coming up in 5167 threads. I don't know how it looks in pictures etc. But after seeing the 5167A in real life there is no doubt in my mind; the lume of the hands should match the lume of the numerals (not the green lume plots).

Reactions: pam63C