• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Intime payment and additional charge.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
You make confusion lol..

Quadducks just joined last Friday and like most newbs should have done some reading before jumping into his first purchase. He is still hell bent on ordering from the .io site though.
Ok, yall do what you want. Good luck OP. Night.

Quadducks

Horology Curious
3/5/24
Hi, for the purchase I used intime06.io and to buy the random stuff I was directed to rothenwatch.com. The receipt from rothenwatch indicates the correct charge. I don't get the additional $30 that's not listed on the receipt and the total amount being charged by 3 different companies. I used a Mastercard. Thanks!

I don’t think that Ryan is in a position to help, except to facilitate a new order with him. It sounds as if the OP has sent his money to a fake site... worse he has handed over his CC details and that could cost him a lot more.
This is the message after the purchase on intime06.io
I haven't approved payment after being made aware by fraud prevention of the 3 companies trying to bill me 600, 48 and 1.99
STOP STOP STOP going to the .io site and listen to derjenigewelcher. Here is the link to the real Intime https://www.intime06.co

Hope your credit company did stop any charge going to the other site you used and will issue you a new card. That site has your name, address and who knows what else you gave them.
I looked at the site again and it is intime06.co I tried to make the purchase.
I was confused with an .io site of another TD when posting. Thanks!
And yes, I didn't approve payment when fraud prevention gave me call. I am getting a 1x use CC tomorrow and get a new CC. Thanks! Paul.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Great to hear that it went all the right way. Hope you will receive your watch soon! Meanwhile you can do some reading maybe:)

Reactions: Quadducks

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
I will suggest that you contact the bank and stop the charges ASAP

After which maybe cancel the card and then get a new one.

As for the extra charges, you might want to check if your computer has any malware that could have gotten you. Do a quick scan to check.

Thanks

Kerbus

Renowned Member
16/3/06
FL
I use a low credit limit card that isn’t my primary when buying reps online. No major disasters if it gets hacked