• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

++ Info ++ Gen DJ Motif Dials discontinued

Carthago88

Horology Curious
7/1/24
Might be interesting for some of you. Either if you're now getting a rep because of this decision or stay away from getting one. Also on the official Rolex website, none of the motif variants is still available.

• Wow
Reactions: tomriddle

tomriddle

Renowned Member
25/6/07
Might be interesting for some of you. Either if you're now getting a rep because of this decision or stay away from getting one. Also on the official Rolex website, none of the motif variants is still available.

no surprise here to be honest... it was long rumored to be gone. The blue and gold one hurts... cuz those are FIRE!!!

t least there's still reps around :)

kiasunkiasi

16/6/23
Malaysia
no surprise here to be honest... it was long rumored to be gone. The blue and gold one hurts... cuz those are FIRE!!!

t least there's still reps around :)
err... what do you mean by "those are fire"?
personally I like the two tone gold motif dial, I even get one from CF for my father in law last year

tomriddle

Renowned Member
25/6/07
err... what do you mean by "those are fire"?
personally I like the two tone gold motif dial, I even get one from CF for my father in law last year

fire = hot, superb, amazing, wow, FIYAH!!! :cool: that champagne and blue are always amazing.. saw a blue one irl in Dubai and it's just wow

Reactions: kiasunkiasi