• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Indian Swiss ETA2824?

swissaddict

Renowned Member
6/3/08
Definitely questionable. They've also sold a bunch of 2836-2's for about $80 shipped. Could be a good source.. could be a big disappointment. If you're willing to risk the money in finding out, I say go for it and let us all know what happens :D

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
you are kidding with the question if this is gen, right ?

this is the worst piece of shit i have ever seen. look at the cheap etched Tudor sign, the rotor bearing, the screw.....the finish.

not to mention that half of the shock absorbing spring clamp is broken off.

i wouldnt wipe my ASS with it.

read the description........what a bullshit liar.

147887457_o.jpg

Alpha Dog Omega

Renowned Member
10/3/08
half of the shock absorbing spring clamp is broken off. i wouldnt wipe my ASS with it.

My feelings exactly. Why just the other day, I was in the john and there was no TP - so I said to the guy in the staff next to mine, "Hey got TP" - he handed me TP (a Tudor Prince) with a half broekn spring clamp" and I too said, "I wouldn't wipe my ASS with this"!

The nerve!

swissaddict

Renowned Member
6/3/08
jtiis said:
half of the shock absorbing spring clamp is broken off. i wouldnt wipe my ASS with it.

My feelings exactly. Why just the other day, I was in the john and there was no TP - so I said to the guy in the staff next to mine, "Hey got TP" - he handed me TP (a Tudor Prince) with a half broekn spring clamp" and I too said, "I wouldn't wipe my ASS with this"!

The nerve!
The nerve, indeed! LOTS of nerves down there, in fact. That's why only quilted Charmin two-ply has the honor of getting used to wipe my ass. 8)