• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Incoming fire!

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Well 2013 is here and you know me, i have to do something during this year, and with something i mean a franken!!! or two:lol:

Well a few shots of what i have in my hands at the moment. Who can guess what am i planning? :popcorn:

DSC04400_zps04a42b67.jpg

DSC04401_zpsb82645a0.jpg

DSC04402_zpsbcfac6a6.jpg

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
I will follow you on this build if you post it?
I love chrono build's ...!

acharria

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/10/09
Well 2013 is here and you know me, i have to do something during this year, and with something i mean a franken!!! or two:lol:

Well a few shots of what i have in my hands at the moment. Who can guess what am i planning? :popcorn:

Sell all that crap and order a Bronzo?? :cny:

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Oh Lord... an America's Cup Chrono franken?

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Nice! Love the America's Cup dial. How the hell you gonna fit that dial in that case? :D You gonna drill in chrono pushers on the brushed sides? ;)

I have no idea, please tell us. Nice case though, is that Ryaku's old closed smp case?

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Correct He valve case set going under the knife? :facepalm:

If I had to guess, I'd say you were planning to sell me that SMP? :lol:

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
:thinking:

Come on Q its easy!!!

Sell all that crap and order a Bronzo?? :cny:

Bad boy ach!!! Bad language!!! :spank::lol:

Lovely America's Cup dial!

Thanks buddy! Tought to find one with the Amercas Cup inscription :D:

Oh Lord... an America's Cup Chrono franken?

Oh yeap!

Nice! Love the America's Cup dial. How the hell you gonna fit that dial in that case? :D You gonna drill in chrono pushers on the brushed sides? ;)

I have no idea, please tell us. Nice case though, is that Ryaku's old closed smp case?

Well the dial wont go in that case. What you see is two separate projects. An americas cup and a gonna be blue smp.

And yes thats a closed factory smp case.

Correct He valve case set going under the knife? :facepalm:

If I had to guess, I'd say you were planning to sell me that SMP? :lol:

First guess is correct, second one not really :rofl:

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Well the dial wont go in that case. What you see is two separate projects. An americas cup and a gonna be blue smp.

And yes thats a closed factory smp case.

Nice one :) didn't think it would fit ;) The AC chrono will be an interesting build, the dial is really lovely. What movement you gonna use, The 3303 movement is hard to get.

Also is that a gen 2254 dial in the smp case? Is it gonna be an old blue(painted) or new blue(raised markers) build? Either will be sweet.

Good luck with the builds!

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Nice one :) didn't think it would fit ;) The AC chrono will be an interesting build, the dial is really lovely. What movement you gonna use, The 3303 movement is hard to get.

Also is that a gen 2254 dial in the smp case? Is it gonna be an old blue(painted) or new blue(raised markers) build? Either will be sweet.

Good luck with the builds!

The AC project will be a quest for sure. I don't think i will find a 3303 movement and since it isn't an 7750 movement i will have some troubles fitting the dial and hands (yeap i have them too). So many question to be answered here...

Thats a gen dial in the case indeed. It will be sold to make more funds available. I havent decided yet what i will do with this one. 1st choice is printed dial with clone movement and second is 2500 cal with rep dial with raised marks...

Many decision to make :arghh: