• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

in coming 42mm

Sgn_vn

9/6/09
IMG_0257.jpg
IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg
IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg
IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg
IMG_0263.jpg
Maybe add gen dial, hands insert later, crown and tube on the way.:D:cheers:

frankt8242

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/06
What's wrong..>>>

With the dial, hands, crown and tube on this one...???

And a second question: Where are the literally thousands of rep dials and handsets that have been replaced over the years by folks on these rep forums...???
Is there a "dials and handsets" junkyard somewhere...????:picard:

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
With the dial, hands, crown and tube on this one...???

And a second question: Where are the literally thousands of rep dials and handsets that have been replaced over the years by folks on these rep forums...???
Is there a "dials and handsets" junkyard somewhere...????:picard:

:beatahorse: Why not ask about the HEV location? :beatahorse:

Three Barrels

Looking Around
16/5/12
Who is the seller I want one of these and I want a reliable seller to buy from. Can anyone recomend a good seller here on RWI, thinking of using puretime but he is a bit hit and miss.

canuck2k

Known Member
10/7/12
I got a v5 PO 42mm from Trevor and picked it up yesterday. The watch is an excellent value, there are few signs its rep but only to people on this forum :p to 99.99% of the population at arms length distance it looks gen. :p

I'm very happy with it and I almost bought a gen a few months ago but now I'll stick with this and buy a bunch of other watches to have a bit more variety in the collection.