• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Impeccable watches from Lucy. Pics of 8 watches I ordered from her in last few months.

thewatchdog

26/6/14
Just a short shout out to Lucy for her great work. Thank you Lucy. I have bought 8 watches from her in the last few months.
She might be a little slow to reply to your emails but she will get really good watches for you. Her QC is second to none.
I would recommend her to everyone, personally I prefer not to order from bigger companies, they might not look after QC as well as Lucy does.
Following are the watches I bought from her.
1. Clean Daytona 116500
2. VSF Submariner 126610
3. ZF AP 15500
4. GMF DJ28
5. Cartier Panthere 27mm
6. VSF DJ41
7. BVLGARI Serpenti
8. Cartier Santos 35mm BVF
Sharing a few pictures of these watches.

Lewi2k8

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/1/24
Smart ass arnt u always there with your comments that I see alot under peoples posts that dont need to be said I was going to let it go but after seeing you there under multiple threads talking sh!te I had to let you no if you can’t help don’t bother posting sad act ✊🏼💦 and i dont care how long you have been here ur still a sad act and lick the bottoms of other people who you no you cant be smart to 😂😂😂🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
Smart ass arnt u always there with your comments that I see alot under peoples posts that dont need to be said I was going to let it go but after seeing you there under multiple threads talking sh!te I had to let you no if you can’t help don’t bother posting sad act ✊🏼💦 and i dont care how long you have been here ur still a sad act and lick the bottoms of other people who you no you cant be smart to 😂😂😂🤷🏻‍♂️
Speaking of smart, did your teacher teach you how to use a comma and/or full stop? Punctuations do exist for a reason.

Lewi2k8

14/1/24
No, just having fun with someone didn't complete his education.
You dont need to worry about my education bud but thanks for the thought really appreciated. I’m doing quite fine also with a nice bit of £ for my uneducated self but you wouldn’t understand that. Ps hope teslas 🍑 tastes nice 👍🏻

• Haha

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Anyways................
Back to the watches hey.

Great selection and good to see Lucy still looking after everyone here in our community. ( especially for those that have extreme patience - if you know - you know )

Reactions: Lewi2k8

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
So what does this uneducated crap have to do with a watch forum? Since you mention.

Lewi2k8

14/1/24
So what does this uneducated crap have to do with a watch forum? Since you mention.
It’s awfully nice of you to show up for your pal in his time of need but i dont think it’s going to get you any brownie points. But as stated above the answer to your question is in the reply just give it a read over. Its nice to be nice isnt it always remember that so smart comments on people who are asking genuine questions to try and get laughs and giggles of other people is not needed.

• Haha

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
It’s awfully nice of you to show up for your pal in his time of need but i dont think it’s going to get you any brownie points. But as stated above the answer to your question is in the reply just give it a read over. Its nice to be nice isnt it always remember that so smart comments on people who are asking genuine questions to try and get laughs and giggles of other people is not needed.
Where is your genuine question? Couldn't find that.

Lewi2k8

14/1/24
Where is your genuine question? Couldn't find that.
I think you’re missing the point and confusing yourself abit so let me help you with that.,. The guy who your FRIEND answered back with the smart comment to was asking where the watch was from. Now we all no what he was referring to as to which factory the watch came from not the seller as it states that the watches came from Lucy. Is that any better for you do you understand now my friend

• Haha

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
I think you’re missing the point and confusing yourself abit so let me help you with that.,. The guy who your FRIEND answered back with the smart comment to was asking where the watch was from. Now we all no what he was referring to as to which factory the watch came from not the seller as it states that the watches came from Lucy. Is that any better for you do you understand now my friend
What has that done to you? Not your question, not your answer.

Or you are like what you said, a police?

Lewi2k8

14/1/24
Shameful how such a decent thread can spiral into shit....... feel sorry for the OP :rolleyes:
C'mon fellas... quit the bitching or just move on and move off.
Such a shame agreed especially with somebody who probably has spent many of his days on the forum can’t help people out instead of being smart with responses to impress people. But I agree with you.

• Haha