• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I'm selling a kidney & gettin them all...

dogdrawz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/6/12
First, if this is the wrong forum for this, I apologize.

Second, as you can see it's decision time & I have an assortment of goodies. I've been looking at this lot for seven days straight & I still can't choose one....two. Two. I'm seeking any opinions & advise from the experts on the following:

www.silix-prime.co

OMES073-$260
OMES085-$268
OMES087-$268
OMES004-$218
OMES005-$225

Thank you all for your help, it is greatly appreciated.

BTW: I want them all...all I tell you!!!

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
To total up, it's $1239. That's cheap for a kidney. If I ever develop a drinking problem and is in need of a kidney, I know who to go to:biglaugh:

First, if this is the wrong forum for this, I apologize.

Second, as you can see it's decision time & I have an assortment of goodies. I've been looking at this lot for seven days straight & I still can't choose one....two. Two. I'm seeking any opinions & advise from the experts on the following:

www.silix-prime.co

OMES073-$260
OMES085-$268
OMES087-$268
OMES004-$218
OMES005-$225

Thank you all for your help, it is greatly appreciated.

BTW: I want them all...all I tell you!!!

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
You might find that those options are cheaper elsewhere. Silix can be good for budget reps but perhaps a little higher on the better quality. You have also chosen swiss for a lot of these. If you choose asian clone movements you can drop at least $80-90 off each price.

frankt8242

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/06
Yup...Go Asian !!!..>>

You might find that those options are cheaper elsewhere. Silix can be good for budget reps but perhaps a little higher on the better quality. You have also chosen swiss for a lot of these. If you choose asian clone movements you can drop at least $80-90 off each price.
That's what you're gonna git anyhow!!...:stir: