• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Identify 3135 movement

misterelg

Getting To Know The Place
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
14/9/13
Is this the SH3135 movement? Unfortunately the winding stem is missing. Is it possible to buy winding stem for this movement?

beanvatan

Renowned Member
26/8/18
United States
Hello, this is an SA3135 movement. You can tell by the teeth of the reversing wheel (t,he red wheels) are not fully colored. And also the finishing of the movement is not as high quality as another clone movements.

This movement will not accept any gen parts because the main plate has a different structure. Some people are able to get the gen date wheel fit on it, with a few mod. If it is broken, parts can be challenging to find as some will fit and some don't.

I would highly recommend you get a new VR-VS movement, it is not that expensive. If budget is an issue, go with the VR3135, the price is around $80-90. Or go with the best right now, VS-3135 movement which can range from $140-170.

Reactions: SS72

misterelg

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
14/9/13
Thank you for your input. I have searched for winding stems, but these are outdated I guess. I will go for the vs!

misterelg

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
14/9/13
Definitely an SA and the stems aren’t borrowed from any standard design. I might have a few but you’re better off upgrading to a newer design that uses gen stems
are you interested to sell 1 or 2 winding stems for the SA movement? Please PM