• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ice blue daytona

Tommygunzzzz

Sorry who are?
Supporter
Certified
16/12/21
Australia
Welcome! This is one of the cheaper options when it comes to this model. At the end of the day, its yours to wear and if you like it who cares what we think!

Reactions: P..DR..D

Gildan Ross

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/10/23
Welcome! This is one of the cheaper options when it comes to this model. At the end of the day, its yours to wear and if you like it who cares what we think!
cool...what is meant by one of the cheaper options...i am kinda new to this

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thankfully at 150 not gonna break the bank. Probably overpaid a little, but am relieved, for your sake, ya didn't say >$500 or something which has been known to happen.

You are here now and you'll learn all about low to high tier replicas. Wear it if you like, if not, chalk it up to a cheap-ish lesson that ultimately led you here :)

I'd recommend checking out the NewMembersarea, where I think you should read the stickied threads help you navigate the forum etc.

Welcome aboard & enjoy the exploring

Reactions: Tommygunzzzz

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Any thoughts on this dealer and website for the ice blue?

There is always an element of risk in this hobby, and your call who you buy from, but my own take is that I will aim to reduce the risk by purchasing from the vetted forum TDs.

If they can't get it, then.....

FussyBuyer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/10/23
Thanks for sharing. I think from what I read, this could be a good candidate for some nice mods perhaps?

HootschiGootschi

„105 OR 1=1“
Patron
Certified
6/2/19
HG in da house
<joke on>
These are CC „cheap charlie“ fabric
& get assembled in masses in chinas backyards.
<joke off>

Some may say, that these are lower quality & it’s an easy tell that it’s fake & more stuff like it (& they are right)

However, it’s a nice watch & probably will tell you the time, I would say.
Wear it with pride as long as you want. 😊

In case somebody ask you about if it’s real, I would immediately answer that it’s a lookalike.

Last edited:
Reactions: bunny123