• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ice bang w/ ceramic bezel

UB7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/12/07
Got this polished ceramic bezel from angus a few days ago...Here it is on my Ice Bang

icewristshot.jpg

icebangg.jpg

ICE2.jpg

P1050042_C.jpg

P1050044_CERAMIC.jpg

jb

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
7/9/06
I hate to say it, but I think that's a BB that I would actually wear.

ZainoDetail

21/12/06
I've said it before...but this is the one that Hublot should be making themselves...it's beyond me why they've not come up with this combo on their own. While I think the all black version is nice I've seen one in person and it's nearly useless depending on the lighting conditions. This combo is a big hit for me.

...and just when I've decided that the SS / Ceramic version was the one for me...now I have further decisions to make.

UB7

24/12/07
Thanks guys! I have my black magic and PVD lite coming back soon with double AR cant wait :)

iceee.jpg

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
Well done. You ARE now A JEDI What did the whole works end up costing you>?

UB7

24/12/07
Thanks vin! Um all together it cost me around 600, and than another 50 for the double AR (theres no AR on this ice bang) but my black magic and PVD lite are coming back with double AR and I think i'll swap 1 of the crystals w/ double AR to this watch..We'll see what happens :D I'm gonna be in the city next weekend if you wana grab a bite i'll let ya know