• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I think my V1 PloProf does not have happy feet

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Yes, ReplicaMake and others sell the V1 without the happy feet. I just tore one apart...

Here's your pic BTW...

img00617201008051621.jpg

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Let me also add that the bezel doesn't lock on this, and turns too easily. Don't get the crystal wet on this either as it will wick water between the sandwiched crystals- very bad. On the upside, there is a fix for the crystal by sealing the outside of it, and the insert (although not very bright) is better than a V2 insert.

todaystheday

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/10/10
thanks for the help:)

yes my lock does not work going to buy V2 but my bezel turns perfect went into omega and had play around with the genuine my bezel is same very spot on apart from not locking

how do you seal the crystal

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
Let me also add that the bezel doesn't lock on this, and turns too easily. Don't get the crystal wet on this either as it will wick water between the sandwiched crystals- very bad. On the upside, there is a fix for the crystal by sealing the outside of it, and the insert (although not very bright) is better than a V2 insert.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I recall that the V1 bezel is not sapphire.

todaystheday

Banned
3/10/10
Correct me if I'm wrong but I recall that the V1 bezel is not sapphire.

they are sapphire but a 2 piece not 1 piece like V2

opps you mean bezel sorry thought you meant glass:wacko: