• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I talk too much

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
I have the highest post count here. This scares me.

You can see the top ten here. Luckily, DRMmaster is richer.

higgy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
17/3/06
Mercy...hehehehe :lol: :lol:

That's a pretty nice pile of RWI$ dubloons you have there also... :shock: Your rich!!!!!!!!!!!!

Higgy

willster

Renowned Member
15/3/06
your in distinguished company... :lol: :lol: :lol: ....keep posting

I for one enjoy what you and the others have to say .......and am Richer for listening

Now if this is a shameless plee for a donation......I dont have much ...but will be willing to donate to the "Help Puggy become the Richest Man on RWI" Fund

:lol: :lol:

higgy

Advisor
17/3/06
Wouldn't he be kind of like a Bill Gates then?????? :shock: :lol: :lol:

Higgy 8)

willster

Renowned Member
15/3/06
Sorry Guys

didnt mean to send the thread off into a strange direction

or make light of RW$...or devalue them in anyway

My Apologies

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
willster said:
Sorry Guys

didnt mean to send the thread off into a strange direction
Eh? It's off-topic. You can take it in any direction you like, especially cos you gave me $50 :D

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Well Pug, it's alright being the top of the Top 10 Posters. Infact, that reflects your participation in this forum. I won't say you talk too much but you've certainly made this place alive. Congrats Pug!

Star

Known Member
14/3/06
too much

Pug,

You're too funny. Talk too much???...c'mon! Your photo page was worth the price of admission here...you don't talk enough!! I'm with Willith, in that I don't mind seeing somebody post allot when they've got something to say. With you it's either helpful or funny...or helpful in a funny way. Just keep em coming

Timm

cwai02

Renowned Member
16/3/06
It's never too much as long as you are making contributing posts, which you are.

So feel free to share the wealth. 8)

sevomd

Renowned Member
31/3/06
Hey Puggy

What it makes me think is that you should get out more. :p

Eddy

Roeod4

14/3/06
Congrats Pugsy!

I am glad someone finally topped my count. I was begining to feel like I had no life! LOL

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Roeod4 said:
I was begining to feel like I had no life! LOL
I average over 20 posts a day. Actually, put like that, it doesn't seem so bad. :D

Roeod4

14/3/06
Pugwash said:
Roeod4 said:
I was begining to feel like I had no life! LOL
I average over 20 posts a day. Actually, put like that, it doesn't seem so bad. :D

When you think about all the topics that happen here on a daily basis, 20 posts is nothing really. I know you are like me and spend a lot of time on here at work and home so you tend to read more and have more to post about.

geopatr69

Renowned Member
28/3/06
:D :D Pug congrats on being the #1 poster. How do you do it? I only average about 4 posts a day :lol: I guess I'll have to spend less time with wife and kids :lol: :lol: And more time here!! :lol: :lol: