• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

i need help for omega 5 gen.

jones12

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/1/12
hello to all members.i need help for omega 5 gen.. 42mm asia eta.
i take 2 times this great replica but 2 times i find signs inside of crystal.
when you clean the crystal all signs are there!
and for 2 times that i buy!
i know its replica,but i thing the factory put the crystal many times in the watches and they dont clean very good the sapphire!
its anyone with same problem?
its not big problem but i dont like when you see the dial,you see the small signs inside of crystal!thanks all members for anwers!

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
It bugs me too. This is a common problem.
Your crystal needs to be cleaned on the inside.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
It will bug that much that i would right away open it and clean it... I cannot see dust in my watch, it doesmt belong there!!!

Sent from my Desire HD

jones12

Banned
9/1/12
can i open the crystal and clean ?its safe?its open from front or i must open the caseback first?thanks

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
can i open the crystal and clean ?its safe?its open from front or i must open the caseback first?thanks

You should open the caseback, remove the stem, remove the movement, clean the crystal and then put everything together... If you havent done it before, this maybe tricky, but itsnt that much...

Sent from my Desire HD

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
I has the same problem, but in fact I think the mark is to the ar and not something that will clean off.

I plant to get a gen crystal someday so I can live with it for now.

idontknow

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
hello to all members.i need help for omega 5 gen.. 42mm asia eta.
i take 2 times this great replica but 2 times i find signs inside of crystal.
when you clean the crystal all signs are there!
and for 2 times that i buy!
i know its replica,but i thing the factory put the crystal many times in the watches and they dont clean very good the sapphire!
its anyone with same problem?
its not big problem but i dont like when you see the dial,you see the small signs inside of crystal!thanks all members for anwers!

Tolis, isn't this your 4th account that you have started now? tolis, galimanas, indianajones12, and now jones12?

You sold off your reps (both were PO's weren't they?) and bought a "gen" Invicta and kissed the board goodbye. Now you are back on the Omega PO wagon and asking questions that you already know the answers to.

So what gives?

Where's the box?

jones12

Banned
9/1/12
my friend hello and happy new year!
its my problem what happen with replica and original watches!
i read here that many members dont send the watches to others members and are still here!
the box i send before many months and i dont know what happen!
but the member take back the money from pay-pal!
i am serious man and not thief!
ask the member first if he take back the money!
thanks and happy new year to all!