• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I Need an Omega Clasp Replacement

the_CEO

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/3/06
I'm looking for either the clasp (particularly that little ball that allows the clasp to close) or a new bracelet altogether.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Bond Style? New Style? Speedmaster? Deville? Pics? R U a Handy Andy? Take a SS 316 round head screw and contour the head. File the threads off to get your post to the correct diameter. Peen the back side while your epoxy dries and your done. Do you need dimensions?

gioarmani7428

I'm Pretty Popular
2/9/06
Write a dealer--I think I got a new SMP clasp from Andrew once that wasn't too expensive.

the_CEO

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/3/06
R2D4 said:
Bond Style? New Style? Speedmaster? Deville? Pics? R U a Handy Andy? Take a SS 316 round head screw and contour the head. File the threads off to get your post to the correct diameter. Peen the back side while your epoxy dries and your done. Do you need dimensions?

Guess I should have clarified which bracelet, I'm so sorry.

I need the Bond style.

And am I a Handy Andy? No.

I'm more of the Nervous Purvis type. I'll screw up anything if it gets to mechanical. Your directions seem pretty straightforward and I like solutions that are custom and home based. You know? Something that will come through in a pinch.

Thank you for that advice!

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
let me do some digging for you. I might have something or can help you fix it.