• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

i might as well be in here too!!

PeteTO

Renowned Member
14/7/06
well guys....my next order is comin in. along with the replacement Pam177H i purchased this to keep the little (44mm Pam lol) guy company!! ill post pics once i get it....

OMG0006C_2.JPG

thought i might as well add an omega to the collection!!

Pete

ken72

Renowned Member
19/3/06
Love the aqua terra. I find this watch to be much nicer than the datejust. I am looking to get a gen in quartz, but am considering a rep to hold me off for a while. Nice watch BTW. Looks very good. Did you get an asian or swiss?

PeteTO

Renowned Member
14/7/06
i just got the asian. just wanted somethin kinda plain to go with the Pam and the rolex. thought the white face would mix things up a bit. plus i love those blue hands....

Pete

zetterdawg

Renowned Member
12/5/06
funny enough, the asian version is more "correct" as the omega logo has the line running through it correctly in the middle, not at the bottom.

Z

PeteTO

Renowned Member
14/7/06
zetterdawg said:
funny enough, the asian version is more "correct" as the omega logo has the line running through it correctly in the middle, not at the bottom.

Z

lol well there ya go! i wasnt plannin on pickin up another watch so soon but thats just how it kinda worked out with andrew and sending the Pam 177H back...

Pete

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
zetterdawg said:

Z
And the Omega and Logo are blue. This is a very accurate rep. I have the swiss version PT offers, the only glaring flaw is the color of the Omega and logo. A classic look.

Sean K