• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I just want to say.....I appreciate you. Yes, that's right....

Glossy8balls

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/3/12
You!

I wanted to say thanks to all who have made this entire experience fun as hell.

I wanted to thank you for giving me something to look forward to at the beginning of each day, the middle, sometimes all day while I lay on my sofa and sometimes in my kayak on the rook of my two tone Buick, a 74 she is. A beaut. Oh and at night as well. See I saved my money for my doll. She costs 4k but she came with many outfit ideas. A book full of them and she is very versatile and doesn't talk back.nif I pretend she talks back, like saying something like "get the **** of rwi your always on there" I give her a swift ******* smack to the dome which generally shuts her up up, if not I say " you want some more" and get her an even clothiers lines accross the bed where she waits for me to finish my thread.

Oh the days.....when I didn't have life on rwimto keep me sane. To keep my days filled jolly, my rocks cocked, my willy waxed, my Wang wowing, my twinkle twanged.

I like to look at the little smilies to the right and then expand my unlimited imagination to the other lonely smileies who don't get enough attention because of the scarily advanced button and I can't help but think they geeze, they really have each and every one of my moods. I perfidy art would like one made for me. When my customs order smiley form comesin the mail I will ask Santa and the Easter bunnynto help me decide whether the shiney 8 ball should be smokin a Dooby or a little Alvin type guy that is generallybfound on the back of big pickup trucks, you know the redneck trucks where the guynis pissing on whatever that individual feels he should be pissing on. In my opinion he would be getting high and lifting his leg on a fire he started when he lit his j. And smiling.

Again, thatk you my fellow people'ers. Especially you, sub. Your my buddy go luck luck. Smell what I'm stepping in chuck chuck?

I'm just happy I found a home where trolls sleep and giants wake, where double rainbows shine and we always know the time.

Thankmyou to china for your work ethic and your smart watch assassin ninja skills so we can all be happy families.

Thank you bud and bud light. Cheech and Chong, Ben Franklin and his friends, starkly and hutch, goblins n gizzards, and drawing pictures in the snow.

I know I know, I'm going and going butnsoon I'll be done and the ranting and the raving will have begun. The pistols and the swords, the fuel and the fire will soon rain on thee.

Thanks for lisnin folks, I've got to go watch Glee.

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
Wait..........what?!?!?

bush_confused.jpg

D

d4m.test

And here I thought I was the only one that went off on rants. No I didn't ; ) ! If you remember it all, you did not have enuff fun!

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
Is it me, or are things slower here lately? Glad we are keeping you entertained Glossy.

Glossy8balls

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/3/12
Is it me, or are things slower here lately? Glad we are keeping you entertained Glossy.

I started a thread aboutnthat too little thumper,,,,, go see if you can find that Easter egg and count thenchickens when thy hatcheroooo. Hint. It's

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
I started a thread aboutnthat too little thumper,,,,, go see if you can find that Easter egg and count thenchickens when thy hatcheroooo. Hint. It's
Yeah huh? Strange coincidence.
:picard:

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
I agree Cy...Makes you think back to younger days.