• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I got my PO (first born) back from Omega!!

auslander

18/2/11
Had to send it in to be serviced and after 8 weeks she's back home! I can't believe I forgot how much I [BLINK]LOVE[/BLINK] this watch. Thought I'd share some pics to celebrate!

5821651715_d1d6502114_b.jpg

5822271766_bc39fd1066_b.jpg

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
What are you drinking there?Lime a little red thing,ursus caipirinha??? Sorry i forgot that was about the watch lol... Nice nice nice, and does this have a gen bezel and crystal or its just the way i see it?

auslander

18/2/11
It indeed is an Ursus Caipirinha! you have a good eye for cocktails but this is my Gen Planet Ocean I got back yesterday for service, so it has genuine everything :D. I thought I'd tease and post some pics. I made a video of it next to my beat up rep PO. I'm working on it in After Effects and am going to post it as well soon...

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
You little devil... You got me with the gen here!!! ok this is a rep forum,all of you with gen leave please,just kidding, i love the watch too!!!

ps. ursus caipirinha and planet ocean? ok,if you come to Greece send me a pm, i think we have many to talk about while we get ourselves drunk lol...

auslander

18/2/11
hahaha! Well I was hoping to have this darn comparison video finished by my computer is acting up so I decided to post it ahead of the vid! Definitely! If I'm in Greece I'll send you a PM! I'll be in France late november....

auslander

18/2/11
Actually, that reminds me; I went diving in Santorini a few years back with some mates. Everyone was amazing! Lots of pretty women to look at as well ;)

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
You cant go wrong with PO and Greece...So wear your POs and come to Greece to meet our beautiful girls hehe