• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I finally got my 45.5mm PO

taiji

30/11/06
I can't resist it anymore. The UPO is too temtping. Finally got it at last. The 2006 black bezel with orange numerals model.

What can I say? The look and feel is simply great. It has been on my wrist eversince it arrived last friday. Accept the omega logo, everything else is made like the original. The heavy weight of it also feels like the gen.

Like it alot :D

danwilding

Horology Curious
19/5/06
that looks great, I ihave one on order from PT, where do people get these boxes from?! that finishes it off nicely

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
danwilding said:
that looks great, I ihave one on order from PT, where do people get these boxes from?! that finishes it off nicely

SEnt you a PM!

DuDro

3/8/06
I would remove the bezel insert and re-glue it so that it doesn't come off...I've had two of these and both had the same issue.

My first one was Black/Black and now my keeper is just like yours!

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07
Nice, i'm still waiting for my dealer to fix my order for the third time. Hopefully he comes through. I have another dealer wanting me to flame him on the message board but I will not do that because it is still being worked on. Plus after I talked to such dealer and commented on a different one, I got flamed immediately by a member of this board. Seems to be better to just stick with your creditor to complain than launch a flame on a message board.

Anyhow, hope all will work out. I'm sure this watch in particular would get me flamed more, but ho..it is my money so people should hold off on all that childish stuff. :roll: And I'm noticing the first one that was shipped to me is mearely a rebadged Alpha with a poor omega dial and omega logos on the appropraite parts. Very pretty watch but definitely not a 4th gen.

ssabripo

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/7/07
piratedzeus said:
danwilding said:

SEnt you a PM!

can you copy me on the PM?? :wink: