• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I dunno - even with a 45mm PO, I may want bigger?

jerryss

10/9/08
IT's a curse!! I now think my 45mm planet ocean is not big enough! I may have to start looking bigger - SUper Avenger maybe?

web.jpg

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
Theres only one problem with a 60mm pam. You might end up looking like a douche! :)

sleegianzo.jpg

lecool

Known Member
30/10/08
The PO really looks great on your wrist. My wrist is 8 1/4" and I think 44mm is the smallest size I want to wear. I think 46mm to 48mm is ideal for me.

What size is your wrist?

jerryss

10/9/08
hey lecool, my wrist is also 8.25. THe PO is fine, at 45, but I think I want bigger - my SOSF is "fine" and the PO is "fine" , but I think I may want to go up a few MM's - so Super Avenger it may be - once i figure out who's got best - MR looks good - but I haven't really figured out diff between v2 & v3 yet -

Jerry

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
You don't become a douche until you wear a leather strap loose like a bracelet.

drobbins

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/11/09
I wore my SA for about a month. It was my favorite watch of all time. I liked it better than any of my gens. I would catch myself staring at it. Then one day I happened to catch a glimpse of it out the corner of my eye as I passed a mirror and did a double take: "Who's the old guy with the 57 Chevy bumper on his arm? EGAD! It's ME!" I only have a 7.5 inch wrist and had never thought to look in a mirror. I still love the watch but only wear it on weekends with really baggy sweatshirts when I'm in one of my "to hell what anybody else thinks moods". You need to look in a mirror and decide for yourself what works for you and what you feel comfortable wearing. I'm wearing my Blackbird these days and will probably let the SA go to a new home if I ever learn how to post pictures.

lecool

Known Member
30/10/08
hey lecool, my wrist is also 8.25. THe PO is fine, at 45, but I think I want bigger - my SOSF is "fine" and the PO is "fine" , but I think I may want to go up a few MM's - so Super Avenger it may be - once i figure out who's got best - MR looks good - but I haven't really figured out diff between v2 & v3 yet -

Jerry

Let us know which one you get and post PHOTO.

chazglenn3

1/9/08
I wore my SA for about a month. It was my favorite watch of all time. I liked it better than any of my gens. I would catch myself staring at it. Then one day I happened to catch a glimpse of it out the corner of my eye as I passed a mirror and did a double take: "Who's the old guy with the 57 Chevy bumper on his arm? EGAD! It's ME!" I only have a 7.5 inch wrist and had never thought to look in a mirror.

That's the beauty of the Super Avenger Black Steel. It actually wears smaller that the stainless steel finish.

jerryss

10/9/08
Ah the old "trying to compensate for something" ---- I think that got it's last laugh during a Mork from Ork episode. thanks for the trip down memory lane. Next time, maybe you can follow it up with "Dy-No-Mite!"

Anyway, still thinking of 48mm or bigger.

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
You go bigger then eventually you'll go smaller. So you might as well go with the Egiziano and get it over with.

jerryss

10/9/08
it's funny, i have a bunch of watches, I still have in a drawer, I used to sorta collect, and wore in the 80's 90's - there were 3 Fossil Spiderman watches i liked, Still have in their boxes, etc) a old school "telephone -face" watch, and a few Batmen watches i Liked to wear for fun - - -But, I am amazed at how ridiculously small they are!

My back is all messed up this week, or i would post some pics - I'll post some in few days - funny how small watches "used to be"

chazglenn3

1/9/08
Again...you WILL NOT be disappointed with the Super Avenger Black Steel...