• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I can repair the broken wathes for everyone

sichuan

Horology Curious
25/3/06
If anybody had some broken watches,and you want to repair them ,but you can't find the repair men for you .
I am a new dealer,i want to every body like me,and buy more watches from me .
I think will supply more service for everyone
Thank you very much

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
That's a really good move Sichuan... Maybe you could post some pictorial on your tools/workplace. We are glad having you here. Your price are pretty good and your move to open up a Paypal account is excellent.

tutima

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/06
The only problem I can see is the locaton. Is he not located in China..?

There shall be custom issue of sending watches from where we are to China and back. The postage is not cheap either.

Just my $0.02.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
that's true... or maybe you could be our spare parts supplier! That's what we are lacking over here.

DrmMaster

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/1/06
Thats great Sichuan.....

Guys Ive been talking with Sichuan on the (phone)..For a few days...helping him with his english... :D .....There are many things Sichuan does that he doesnt post...he should be in the future....Like for instance...he...inspects each watch that goes out..and does not dropship...Keep an eye on his section for new and exiting things!..

Ive even went as far as installing chinese language pack on my pc,...and using a translator to better get my points across to him!...

He is a great guy, And a great friend......

cwai02

Renowned Member
16/3/06
sichuan is a very nice guy. You can talk to him on Skype or MSN.

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
Always a pleasure to hear good things about
good people!!

Life is Good!
Klink

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
We have the largest selection of dealers. Good things happen to good people (and bad people as well :twisted: ).

DrmMaster

Banned
2/1/06
He even has shoes!....LoL....shirts,purses....you name it...I got all his catalogs...lmao...if he doesnt post them...soon.....I will....lmao :shock: :D

dr_korb

Looking Around
11/4/06
Parts?

Hey, Sichuan - I have a local repair guy that is very interested in getting some crowns for the Breitling Bentleys that are currently on the market. Could probably use some crystals, as well. Any chance you could help with that? Hopefully, customs wouldn't be an issue for parts.