• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I am looking for the best 007 Seamaster Rep.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Any suggestions?

:)

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Please try to be more specific. Could you post a picture?

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
The normal Blue Seamaster.

1587-29429-thickbox.jpg

angkikee

Known Member
14/12/10
Sorry I think there are none at the moment now that are truly superb. I have the most recent one and I didn't realise before buying but the CG is the wrong shape and the pearl is a little too big compared to Gen. you could ask on the buy/sell threads if anyone wants to let go their older version with a mor accurate CG and He Valve placement is in the right place.

Alternatively the Chrono version of this watch is almost spot on and they are not much more costly I think.

DarthAlex

Renowned Member
22/8/10
Alabama
Just ordered the chrono version myself because of the flaws of the 007 model.

Another issue is that the hands are too short. On the gen the minute hand is about a millimeter away from the minute markers and the hour hand tracks over the Omega symbol. The second hand just touches the minute markers. On the rep the second hand is too long, and the minute hand is too short, the minute hand barely hits the lume markers. If the hands on the gen fit the rep movement then one could address that issue easily. As you can see the crown gaurd needs work, but the pearl looks like it could be modded easily.

!C!-L,3gEWk~$(KGrHqUOKkMEzLTp,wtzBNFlf4IfD!~~_3.JPG

JBondSeamasterCo-Axial.jpg

22208000-20.png

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL

Another issue is that the hands are too short. On the gen the minute hand is about a millimeter away from the minute markers and the hour hand tracks over the Omega symbol. The second hand just touches the minute markers. On the rep the second hand is too long, and the minute hand is too short, the minute hand barely hits the lume markers. If the hands on the gen fit the rep movement then one could address that issue easily. As you can see the crown gaurd needs work, but the pearl looks like it could be modded easily.

22208000-20.png

Nice!

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
Hey DarthAlex, that first pic of the "real" watch, is that a rep or gen? The bezel insert looks like it lines up very nice?

If its a rep, where did you source your out? I'm in the market...thx!

22208000-20.png

Now that I look at it again, i'm thinking its a QUARTZ GEN.

Hey DarthAlex, that first pic of the "real" watch, is that a rep or gen? The bezel insert looks like it lines up very nice?

If its a rep, where did you source your out? I'm in the market...thx!