• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I am a complete and utter noob, please help with breitling

evh5150

Getting To Know The Place
26/3/09
Just a couple of days ago I purchased this watch...
http://www.watcheden.com/breitling-for- ... 0-p-1.html

I don't even know what movement is in a watch, thats how noob I am. But after reading a little bit, it seems to make quite the difference. Can anyone tell me if the movement on my watch is any good and if I will have any problems with it?

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
hey man that movement is a 21j. pretty reliable. however if you want it closer to the real thing you will have to fork over the extra cash for a chrono movement which will be a asian 7750.

evh5150

Getting To Know The Place
26/3/09
COLDI said:
hey man that movement is a 21j. pretty reliable. however if you want it closer to the real thing you will have to fork over the extra cash for a chrono movement which will be a asian 7750.

How much might that cost?

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
Well its not just the movement you pay for the sapphire and other things. It will run you a little under 400. But the bentley is a BIG watch. I just got one. Not to mention it feels like a brick in weight. I would see if you like the size of the one you got and the feel of it before you consider getting the more expensive one. That way if you don't like it you are not out all the money. Just what I would do, unless you like really big watches, then I say go for it...