• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[FOR SALE] [HVS] [CONUS] Franken ZZF 116610

tienbang

Supporter
Certified
19/5/15
About
Franken ZZF 116610
Willing to Ship to?
CONUS only
High Value Above $750
Yes
Accepted Payment Methods?
Zelle, Venmo
Movement Details?
VR3135
Piece Origin?
Built with parts acquired/listed
Warranty Provided?
None
Item Condition?
Used
Why Are You Selling?
Built another franken
Asking Price?
$1400
Currency Accepted?
USD
Who Approved High Value Sale?
Feefo
Shipping Costs?
None
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Pains me to part with this piece as it’s been my daily wear for the past 2 years but gotta move on (recently built a franken bpsd).

ZZF 116610 franken

Case: ZZF 116610 $100
Movement: $80
Gen roulette datewheel: $160 (will include rep DW)
Gen 116610 dial: $450.
Gen 116610 crystal: $240
Gen 116610 bezel and insert: via @Sub007 $550
Gen crown: $135
I’ll throw in the Gen Rubber B strap and clasp no charge

Total build: $1715

Asking price: $1400

Quirks:
Datewheel is left justified for dates in the teens. 1-10 and 20-31 are centered.

Chip on the pip edge on the insert. This was disclosed by @Sub007 in the sale. Can’t find the thread but have proof of transaction via PMs

Date turns at around 11:58PM

Rehaut slightly misaligned (see photos)

If you can live with these quirks this is a great watch. The timekeeping is excellent and I haven’t had any issues in 2+ years. Please please PLEASE message or ask any questions before purchase. I want to find a good home for this piece.

Will only ship in CONUS for now. Shipping will be via UPS or FedEx 2-day.

DD60

The Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: tienbang

tienbang

Supporter
Certified
19/5/15
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

tienbang

Supporter
Certified
19/5/15

geemod

Do not accept unsolicited offers
Certified
16/6/24

Reactions: tienbang