• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Recent AD Visit

Rollex

Renowned Member
3/3/07
oh and I would have acted they same way, 5 hours would be almost enough time in that store :wink:

ken72

Renowned Member
19/3/06
I know Houma very well. I did some work there. I live outside NO so i will have to make a trip there. Sounds like fun!

robmpulse

6/1/07
Why order a subscription? It seems they have tons of articles in archives........

How long until an article is archived?

thanks for the heads up on that site. I know know what I will be doing for the next 20 hours of free time online.....haha

fredderf1

30/11/06
been gettin watchtime for 3 years....great mag...try hrwatches and iw mag(international watch) too....i get iw and watch time.....i also have the rolex special edition too. real great reading. fred in frisco

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Nice to hear you getting star treatment at AD, Bill :lol:

I don't have balls to go to AD with my rep yet....not just yet :oops:

Was that WatchTime magazine mostly about Rolex? or all kinds?

i would like to have a subscription to one of those good watch magazine...

Sylar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/1/07
Hiro, magazine is about all watches. I usualy pick one up at the local bookstore like Bbarnes and Noble. Subscription is 34.97 for a year.

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Yllwtrb said:
Hiro, magazine is about all watches. I usualy pick one up at the local bookstore like Bbarnes and Noble. Subscription is 34.97 for a year.

thanks Bluetrb! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

regards
Hiro :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wink: :wink:

anyway~~ is this the best on watch magazine you think? or is there any better?

i'm on hunt for one right now.... :twisted: