• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

HOW TO - SEL adjustement

tomtom1009

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/8/20
Hi friends,

I have an simple solution to correct the sel fitting on all type of watch which normally comes from the gap between the spring bar and the sel end link.

To correct correct the gap or to tighten the sel to the case you just need to use a small bit of twine which you put between the sel and the spring bar.
Depending on the gap you can use one or two pieces to fit in the sell so that when you slide in the spring bar there is no free space left.

With this method you can also adjust the position of the sel fitting by putting the twine in various positions (up, down, left or right) of the spring bar.

Here some pictures to better understand what I mean :)

With this mod you can tighten the bracelet to the case so there is no moving or play between the sel and the case.

Hope this can help you :)

Thx.

Yellowhammerwatches

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/1/24
Will this fix the issue where the holes don't line up with the spring bars. I've got a Raffles case where the president bracelet almost needs curved end links to make the spring hit the holes correctly. Wonder if a piece of twine pulling on the spring bar would help it align.