• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to get in touch and how long it takes

Solution6

Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Gold Patron
Certified
14/8/19
London, UK
How to get in touch:

Via PM here on RWI or email [email protected]

I aim for quick replies on both platforms.

Please note that I can’t advise on what best replica to buy, which version of movement is best, check your QC photos or source genuine parts. RWI has a wonderful wealth of information for all these scenarios.

Also, please include as much information as possible, i.e. the watch stops when wearing, fog under the glass, my dog buried it in the garden etc. and potentially a link to the watch on the TD’s site.

Shipping:

All shipping is carried out via Royal Mail or any other preferred shipping company. Unfortunately I don't offer drop offs etc. due to security reasons.

I advise you use RM Special Delivery depending on the item’s value - please make sure you include your name, RWI username, address, contact number/email and what work is needed, as I record these for reference and queue updates.

You’ll receive confirmation as soon as the watch has reached me.

How long does it take:

I can support with 1 or 2 watches service per week due to work/life balance priorities and other watchmaking obligations; and also to ensure you have a good experience. Having said that, I can accommodate ad-hock small requests if needed. You can expect your watch to be returned in around 1 week depending on the necessary work. This turnaround applies to watch services, not vintage builds. A queue update will be provided on contact.

How to pay:

Once the work is completed and the watch tested - Paypal Friends and Family or Bank transfer (no reference to replica watches).

Last edited:

pipito

Looking Around
22/5/22
Hi, I'm from Spain and this watch is a Submariner 114060 No Date Black Ceramic 904L Steel VSF 1:1 Best Edition VS3130 and I bought it at jtime, currently it's getting ahead of me, so I'd like to review it a bit and tell me the chances I have of it fitting something better.