• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How To Buy From AMF

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
5/6/23
DE
There is no formal process to get verified.

And yes, that's the "way" to get "verified", so to speak: Participate, contribute, share your opinion, post photos, like other user's photos, read, learn, just be a part of the community.

You'll learn stuff, make new friends and have a lot of fun along the way.

If you want to commit to the hobby of horology (yes, horology in general, not just reps), it may sound weird, but there's no better place on the web than a rep forum, and the biggest one (by far) is RWI.

Gen fora have their right of existence and purpose, but here is where the real hardcore horological knowledge resides.
Yes, for the last 2 months, i dwelled here and drill a lot of technical horology threads. If learn from horology schools and watch videos are court basketball games, here in RWI is like a cool street basketball game.

The_Don_C3

Looking Around
8/8/23
Norway
I im writing to AMF on whatsapp, got the price, agreed on how to do payment, and then it gets quiet? Others have the same problem? How can I buy from this dealer?

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
I im writing to AMF on whatsapp, got the price, agreed on how to do payment, and then it gets quiet? Others have the same problem? How can I buy from this dealer?
Just sending us another message or PM with your number here and we will following up on this .

DantePrime

Horology Curious
20/8/23
Hi team,

I just sent you a message on Whatsapp as well regarding this watch:

"Omega speed master Silver Snoopy Award 50th Anniversary"

I read on this forum that you created a combined build based on the current models available from N1F, OSF and GSF from Jtime:

Please let me know how the process of obtaining the best rep of this watch would work as I am very keen on obtaining it and have heard great things about your builds!

Cheers

AlanBF109

Looking Around
19/12/23
Hi I’m very much interested in the

Patek Philippe replica Nautilus 5726A-001 Grey Dial orologio replica​

but I have a few questions… how can I make sure where I purchase its the Supreclone model i.e.

Steel quality 904 AISI L
Swiss Mechanism cal. 2836.2 swiss superior
Sapphire crystal

• Haha
Reactions: KGZ

nasseralhyattcom

Looking Around
20/12/23
How to buy from AMF

If you are interested in any of our offered products, want to get a watch modded to your preferences / our recommendations or buy any stock watch directly without any mods, you can contact us through the following ways.

*These will be kept up to date. Please make sure you are communicating with the correct account to avoid getting scammed. We will not be responsible for any purchases or payments made with / to anyone else than us. (We have internal protocols in place that allow us to verify our correspondence, orders and watches)

You can stay updated with our status updates on WhatsApp. Will update frequently about holidays, off days etc.

RWI - AMF

E-Mail - [email protected]

WhatsApp - +351 913 299 063

Upon contacting us through any of these ways except for direct forum PM, we will verify your account through a simple process. Please understand this is a security measure that benefits both you and our end and ensures we are both dealing with who we say we are.

After this, we can assist you with placing your order, discuss a build, project or order and guide you through the process of purchase.

If you want to buy a stock watch, kindly attach the link or specify which maker and watch you specifically want in your message to us and we can continue from there.
All watches will be shipped from Asia.

We are currently offering several ways of payment. They are:

Bank Wire (subject to banking times)

TransferWise (subject to banking times)

Crypto (BTC; and XMR)
Hi guys !!! Just messaged via Whatsapp

Look forward to our business

Tonton47

Looking Around
5/1/24
How to buy from AMF

If you are interested in any of our offered products, want to get a watch modded to your preferences / our recommendations or buy any stock watch directly without any mods, you can contact us through the following ways.

*These will be kept up to date. Please make sure you are communicating with the correct account to avoid getting scammed. We will not be responsible for any purchases or payments made with / to anyone else than us. (We have internal protocols in place that allow us to verify our correspondence, orders and watches)

You can stay updated with our status updates on WhatsApp. Will update frequently about holidays, off days etc.

RWI - AMF

E-Mail - [email protected]

WhatsApp - +351 913 299 063

Upon contacting us through any of these ways except for direct forum PM, we will verify your account through a simple process. Please understand this is a security measure that benefits both you and our end and ensures we are both dealing with who we say we are.

After this, we can assist you with placing your order, discuss a build, project or order and guide you through the process of purchase.

If you want to buy a stock watch, kindly attach the link or specify which maker and watch you specifically want in your message to us and we can continue from there.
All watches will be shipped from Asia.

We are currently offering several ways of payment. They are:

Bank Wire (subject to banking times)

TransferWise (subject to banking times)

Crypto (BTC; and XMR)
Hi. Do you have. Clean factory watch ?