• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to adjust a Loose Divers Ext?

miz@r

Renowned Member
16/7/10
Hello, well thanks 2 u all forum mates the loose link of the UPO is solved.

The other thing now is coz of my small wrist sometimes the divers ext feels a bit loose.

How can I solve it?

thanks in advance

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
To add to miz@r, my divers extension keep coming loose as well. I'll snap it in, wear the watch and when I go to take it off at night, the divers extension isnt snapped in anymore. Is there a fix for this? (BTW, mines a GEN)

shandroid

13/9/10
Are you clipping it in properly in the first place? I know that sounds like a stupid question, but I've noticed on omega's (gen and rep) that I've owned and handled, that the deployment will still close if the DE is not tucked under the 'stop' properly...

A little hard to describe with no watch to take pictures of and demonstrate what I mean.... The DE should be dropped into the clasp at about a 90 degree angle and then laid flat - the deployment should then close tightly over the top with a nice tight 'click'....

Apologies if this is not even close to what you're talking about... But worth a try :)

woof*

Renowned Member
25/12/10
Are you clipping it in properly in the first place? I know that sounds like a stupid question, but I've noticed on omega's (gen and rep) that I've owned and handled, that the deployment will still close if the DE is not tucked under the 'stop' properly...

A little hard to describe with no watch to take pictures of and demonstrate what I mean.... The DE should be dropped into the clasp at about a 90 degree angle and then laid flat - the deployment should then close tightly over the top with a nice tight 'click'....

Apologies if this is not even close to what you're talking about... But worth a try :)
I know exactly what you are describing! I discovered it the other day..that litte piece must slide and kind of snap perfectly into place...well on my PO, my clasp wouldn't stay closed. I think this is the problem for many people that have tried the clasp mods. I was headed there until I found this. Works perfect every time now!

Om3ga_guy

28/12/10
Canada
Hey shannon.linnan!

I know exactly what your saying and yeah I'm already doing that. It's almost like when I snap the divers extension in, the two very small tabs that clip to the outside half of the extension don't stick out enough or are too worn in? The extension clicks when I lock it in, I'm not getting it?!?!