• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How the heck do people adjust the PO!!

Rainsick33

I'm Pretty Popular
23/3/08
I been been reading up on how stressful it was to adjust the PO band but I never knew it was HELL to try myself!

Just received my PO and I brought out the hammer and hammer pin, after 230 min of trying to link it up, all the band parts came out and the pin is now bend lol..... Anyways,, help?

I'm thinking of bringing it to a local watch repair to get resize but I don't know if they'll be able to handle it? Maybe I'm just upset now..:picard:

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Take a break. Breath......

They are a total pain in the a$$

I recommend bringing it to your local guy. ;)

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
It was a bad dream... I wont do it again, no way...

Repo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/12
Sold mine to my father-in-law. It was just to loose and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get any of the pins out.

Fortunately his wrist was a perfect fit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hazz37

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/4/12
I can sort, send me a return air ticket. Good Luck

Rainsick33

I'm Pretty Popular
23/3/08
Alright I finally got it sized now I have another issue...

The double deployment won't closed , only one side at time would click but not both!?! Why and how can I fix??

Rainsick33

I'm Pretty Popular
23/3/08
I think it's time to let the ego go and bring it to local guy. Thanks for everyone's help!!

I've learn something new.

Thanks to Jeff I was able to get it right. I was bending the pins the whole time , that's why it wasn't working , silly me ..

mrs1986

13/3/12
I used a tumbpin? And hit it with a plier, after the pin showed on one side, just took it with the plier and pull it off, is actually pretty easy... The pin removal tool wont do it as easy...

I can do a video if you want...

jeffw69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/10/11
Alright I finally got it sized now I have another issue...

The double deployment won't closed , only one side at time would click but not both!?! Why and how can I fix??

You have to make sure the diver's extension is folded back in place properly, or else the clasp won't catch.

tommylad

Horology Curious
5/8/11
I must say, Trevor's v5.5 is much easier to resize than previous incarnations. There are arrows to indicate which side to push the pins from and the actual removal of them is very smooth indeed. It took me about 10 mins.

A previous cheapie from Robert took me hours and I scratched the watch to hell.

I sympathise with anyone struggling - I know how frustrating it is. But for anyone who is worried, the up to date 42mm PO seems to have addressed some of the issues.