• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How many of you are Invicta "Survivors?"

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
geopatr69 said:
the last one is SS Dragon Lupah with black dial.
Amazing, this post started as a rip on Invictas and turned into a "I wub my Vicky" post

Hari Seldon

22/3/06
I had at one point about seven or eight Invictas, including the same model Abyss diver George has pictured, :lol: but have sold all but two. I still have the 9937RI (coin-edge bezel version) and another eBay pro-diver I picked up for $40. I have two others as well that I use to practice modding on rather than ruin something else. Lately I have been thinking of selling the 9937 as it doesn't get worn as often as my reps but it was my first decent watch and I have a hard time deciding to get rid of it.

Rancho

Horology Curious
12/5/06
sapphire crystal

Does anyone know if I can purchase a sapphire crystal that would fit on the 8926 - coin edge bezel? Mineral crystal is getting a little scratched.

OldeCrow

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/06
Re: sapphire crystal

Rancho said:
Does anyone know if I can purchase a sapphire crystal that would fit on the 8926 - coin edge bezel? Mineral crystal is getting a little scratched.

yes and no. Thick sapphire is harder to find to replace mineral glass but it is out there.
first you need to know the size and thickness of your mineral glass then you can look at places like Ofrei or other similar supply houses!

OldeCrow

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/06
I forgot you had those great lume shots Rod!

I have never had a bad experience with Invicta, I just don't like most of them! :p

While the sun is out I got some more shots of my latest Invicta

SANOMAII%20045_RJ.JPG

SANOMAII%20033_RJ.JPG

lumeshots%20001_RJ.JPG

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
what model no is that vici. i've not seen that one. it looks good and the dial design and color are cool.

cjpitsch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/5/06
Actually I've a chrono model for years in which I wear from time to time. The stopwatch function has been active for years also w/o a problem. Knock-knock on wood!

rmoorez

Known Member
6/4/06
I'm not sure of the model number but it is the Subaqua Noma II Limited Edition. 2824..Nice watch.

InvictaSAII9.jpg

Pizzanooo

Renowned Member
17/3/06
Gotta admit I bought my first Invicta 10 yrs ago, a chrono, and it has been good ever since. For a mass market watch, they are`nt half bad. Some deals can be had on them thru the Bay.